This web site is owned and run by Artemis Design, the brand and trading name of Diane Hendrick.
The following explains the information that is collected during your interaction with this web site and how it is used.
What is collected and stored
While you visit my site, it will track:
- Products you’ve viewed: the site uses this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: this is used for purposes like estimating shipping costs
- Shipping address: thi sis needed, for instance, to estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
Cookies are used to keep track of basket contents while you’re browsing my site.
When you purchase from me, you will be asked to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. This information is used for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for my store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, your name, address, email and phone number will be stored and used to populate the checkout for future orders.
I generally store information about you for as long as I need the information for the purposes for which Icollect and use it, and I am not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
I will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
I accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.